Super easy peach cobbler recipe that this absolutely delicious after a summer barbeque! Add vanilla ice cream for extra yumminess!
3 cups sliced peaches
1/4 cup butter
1 cup white sugar
1 cup white flour (can substitute Bob’s Red Mill 1:1 for a gluten free option)
3/4 cup milk (can use any type of milk or cream – use nut milk or coconut milk to make it dairy free or vegan)
2 teaspoons baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 350. Put the butter in a square 8 or 9 inch pan in the oven while it’s preheating to melt
2. Peel and slice the peaches. I say three cups because peaches are different sizes so the actual number of peaches can vary a lot! It’s ok if you have slightly less! If you have more than three cups, the cobbler might come out of the pan
3. Remove the pan with melted butter from the oven.
4. Mix the sugar, flour, milk and baking powder together and pour into the pan on top of the butter
5. Put the sliced peaches on top of everything else (no need to make it look good, just spread them out, the batter will bake up and around them).
6. Bake for about 45 minutes (until the top is browned but not burned)
7. It’s best to eat this while it’s still warm, but you do need to let it cool for a few minutes so you can get it out of the pan! Serve with vanilla ice cream if at all possible!!